When you're looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling or buying a home, you've come to the right place. My experience, dedication and strong communication skills will ensure you the successful sale or purchase of your home:
1. The Local Advantage - As a life long resident of the community and over 15 years of real estate experience you will receive the advantage of a broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale or search for your home from start to close.
2. Internet Advertising - Statistics show that the lion's share of home buyers start their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. I invest in my clients to assure You'll gain access to prominent placement on Google, Bing, and other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home. Buyers can utilize multiple search engines as a resource in finding homes.
3. Email Campaigns - It's important to "work the network." We can work together to identify the right people to target your home-and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest.
4. Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home-and you won't have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
5. Buyers - Have access to all homes available on the market and my assurance in assisting you to navigate every facet of the transaction. I am your partner in finding the right home, negotiating on your behalf and overseeing the entire process. I have teamed with Kim Koogler an broker/associate with over 30 years to help provide the best and most efficient service you deserve.
To find out more about selling your home, click here